We have good news in relation to this!?
Firstly support from Google will end in 2018 for our app, so this gives us plenty of time.?
We are currently building a more native app for sFTP Client whereby this would allow our app to become natively available to Windows, Mac and Linux. This will also provide our users with the following new and improved features:?
- DSA support for SFTP / SSH connections
- Faster transfers (by using a more native code to handle encryptions)
- Google integration to sync accounts across devices
- Google Drive support
- Dropbox support
- Double side connections (FTP/SFTP, Local, Google Drive or Dropbox on either side to easily transfer files and folders from either location)
- TLS support for implicit / explicit connections
- Searching directories for files
Some features may not be available straight away, but these are the features that are planned for our new Native app, this will all hopefully be available early next year.